Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A New Blogging Tool

I'm using a new blogging tool on my iPhone. Hopefully by having it available to me wherever I go, I will be able to update my posts a little more frequently.

This morning's workout went fairly well. I worked back, biceps, and rear delts. I also threw in a couple of sets of abdominal work. I have not worked my abdominals in many years other than the peripheral action I get from many other exercises. I have found that the heavy work that I did decades ago in college has sustained my abdominal size, and it's merely a matter of contest prep to make them sharp.

I am going to include them from now on because I find that it assists with my sprinting work, allowing me to more easily drive my legs as I accelerate. That's a somewhat new phenomenon for me, prioritizing performance over aesthetics. But, as I try to become a more well rounded, and overall, athlete, I will be doing more and more of the same.

All for now. Just wanted to try out this new blogging app.


No comments:

Post a Comment