Thursday, April 25, 2019

It’s Spring

Training Update:

The earlier sunrise and warmer weather, have made getting out of bed and doing my training much easier. I have done all of my workouts as scheduled over the last two weeks and I’m feeling significantly stronger and more confident. As well, I am being much more meticulous in my eating to facilitate muscle growth.

I noticed this morning that my sprints seem to be getting stronger and faster and I am able to hold top speed noticeably longer.

I am maintaining a slight calorie deficit in order to get within easy striking distance of competitive bodybuilding body fat. Or, in other words, it’s almost swimsuit season. 

Competition update:

I have made no significant progress in identifying specific dates for competitions nor have I  joined USA Track and Field or joined any masters organizations. 

Tip of the Week:

If you want to significantly increase your happiness, learn to listen to and respond to the inner voice that you have inside. It takes some practice to learn to find that voice, and what it tells you may change over the course of a day or your lifetime, but it certainly pays off to listen.

Learn more by listening to our current podcast episode.



No comments:

Post a Comment